Saturday 12 July 2014

MY SELLF


        Before I enrolled here , I entered PLKN for 3 months . Actually I don't like to be there because I wanted to work to gain experiences and adding to my savings. But I can't do anything , I've to be there. Maybe its Gods plan for me . I wished I could have accepted that earlier. It can be said that I entered PLKN reluctantly, but I decided I wanted te learn something and improved myself to be braver and bold. My PLKN was located in Malacca, the place where I came from; for the first two weeks, I'm was a quiet person because I don't know how to communicate with people properly. I'm introvert. Because of that, it made me to stay silent there in the beginning. After two weeks, I started shy away from being unsure, I tried to communicate with others. Alhamdulillah I did it but I was not satisfied with it. There, I've made many friends from different ethnics and background, I learned to communicate with people from my friends especially my Chinese friend.

        There're so many things I've learned at PLKN, I get to know different cultures and customs. I learned how to communicate with people, I get to improved myself and learn how to solve problems efficiently  and I get a little more open. There, I've learned how to navigate in the forest by using a map and a compass but the most exciting thing that I learned is about friendship and teamwork. with these two things, we will succeed to complete our challanges. To be frank, I've learned much more than what I have mentioned, however I am limited to share all of that I know here because I am not that proficient in English, but I will continue to learn more about it from my friend, Hamas. That's all, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment